David Gborie is outside hoe! This fall David is hitting the
road to bring his hour to the cities that have been blowing his phone up
asking him to stop by so they can bring him a plate of food. Does
Birmingham, AL really have the best BBQ? What exactly is Scrapple? Come
out to the Aluminum Foil tour this fall and bring David a plate. If it’s
the best in your city, you could find yourself posted on his IG account
(but not on Twitter, you guys blew it).
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**
David Gborie is a Comedian, writer, podcaster and all-around thorough type dude based out of Los Angeles California. He’s appeared on MTV, Showtime, Viceland, NFL Network, Trutv, and was named one of Comedy Central’s top Comics to watch in 2015. He’s also a co-host of the wildly popular All Fantasy Everything podcast as well as the newer hit Shinin’ With Sam and Dave. He’s written for Comedy Central, Fusion and the ESPY awards, all of which he thinks is pretty good for a dude who used to get 4lokos on credit at the liquor store (shoutout to Randy at Tabor Liquors). David was going to try to explain his comedy using words like “fearless” and “daring” and “new” but then he remembered he thinks that’s corny and refused to go out like that. He does want you to know that he’s a proud son of a hard working Sierra Leonean mother, he reps Colorado real heavy and he’s never called the cops.