Pete Lee was the first standup comedian to get a standing ovation on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and it resulted in him appearing on the show three times in the last year. This happened after Jimmy personally attended one of Pete’s live shows in NYC and immediately invited him on the show. Pete’s joyful humor comes from his Midwestern roots. Raised in Janesville, WI by divorced parents and a 19-inch television, he was destined to pursue a career in entertainment. In 2005, Pete flew to New York to make his television debut on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, and the taping went so well that he decided to move to NYC. Soon after moving to NYC, he was selected to perform at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festivalin Montreal, where he was voted a standout performer. In 2008 Pete made his network television debut performing on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, finishing as a semi-finalist. That same year, he made his television acting debut on the CBS Soap Opera As The World Turns. At the end of 2008, he shot his own Comedy Central Half Hour Special, which earned him a cult following at comedy clubs, and the opportunity to perform over the next ten years at 500 colleges across the country.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**