Jared Freid, host of The JTrain Podcast and Co-Host of Betches’ U Up?, is a comedian based out of New York City and originally from the Boston suburb of Needham, Massachusetts. His comedy is current and reflects the ordinary daily thoughts of everyone you know, especially if everyone you know is a millennial, obsessed with dating apps, trying to be a real adult and worried about their body. (For the record, Jared’s mom thinks his body is “just fine”). He’s a regular at the Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s on Broadway, Gotham, Stand Up New York and Comix at Mohegan Sun. He also had the honor of performing for the 2017 “New Faces” showcase at the 35th annual Just For Laughs festival in Montréal.
His television presence has been amping up. He's currently starring in the Snapchat series "How Low Will You Go?" He’s recently been featured on MTV2’s new series “Vidiots” as well as TruTV's "NFL Full Contact,” MTV's "Failosophy,” NBC’s “The Today Show,” NFL Network’s “Top Ten,” and AXS TV’s "Gotham Comedy Live."
His weekly The JTrain Podcast is booming and now touring live around the country. It’s already at over 450,000 listeners per month and regularly in the iTunes top 100. Guests have included: Michael Che, Pete Davidson, Colin Quinn, Sal Vulcano, Bert Kreischer, Dave Attell, Michelle Wolf and more. The show has a cult following of loyal fans. It’s been called “A Dear Abby for Dudes” which is why both men and women tune in religiously. Additionally, he co-hosts a modern dating podcast called “U Up?” with Jordana Abraham of Betches where they discuss their take on modern dating with issues ranging from apps to hookups to relationships.
Jared’s fans also seek out his voice in the online publishing world. He’s written for TotalFratMove, BroBible, Betches, and HeTexted. His columns delve into everything from sports to “The Bachelor” to the pitfalls of dating in the information age. His writing has both sides of the aisle nodding their head while thinking, "I've been on the toilet way too long."
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom.This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Reserved Seats : Provides priority reserved seating. We assign you the best available seats at the time of your purchase, and they are held for you. For a party of two it reserves a booth and table for access to FULL MENU. Larger parties can have their own section.
- Club Seats: First-come, first-served seating on the night of the show.
- Our club seats are at tables of 4, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**