FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom.This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Reserved Seats : Provides priority reserved seating. We assign you the best available seats at the time of your purchase, and they are held for you. For a party of two it reserves a booth and table for access to FULL MENU. Larger parties can have their own section.
- Club Seats: First-come, first-served seating on the night of the show.
- Our club seats are at tables of 4, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**
Pauly Shore tasted super-stardom in 1990 when his MTV show “Totally Pauly” hit the airwaves to majorfan approval. The show ran for six years, leading Pauly to a one-hour HBO comedy special, “Pauly Does Dallas,” and starring roles in films like “Jury Duty,” “In the Army Now,” “Bio-Dome,” “Encino Man,” “Son In Law,” and “A Goofy Movie.” Pauly went on to produce and star in several of his own projects, including “Pauly Shore is Dead,” as well as the comedy specials “Vegas is My Oyster,” starring Andy Dick,Tom Green, Bobby Lee, and “Pauly-Tics,” starring Herman Cain and Larry King.
In 2014, he released “Pauly Shore Stands Alone,” a true-life road documentary that follows Pauly as heperforms in obscure towns throughout Wisconsin while dealing with his personal life. It appeared on Showtime and is available on Amazon Prime. Other recent projects include Adam Sandler's "Sandy Wexler," the short film "Sin City Psycho” and Dreamwork’s animated “The Big Trip.”In 2020, Pauly stars in the movie “Guest House.”
Pauly released a series of video interviews in 2017 called the “Pauly Shore Podcast Show.” His guests included Judd Apatow, Iliza Shlesinger, Ziggy Marley, Brett Ratner, Daymond John, Harland Williams,Fred Durst, David Faustino, Doug Herzog, Dexter Holland, Bob Saget and more.Currently, Pauly has a weekly, Big Brother-style video podcast called “Pauly Shore’s Random Rants” which you can find on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher and YouTube(www.youtube.com/PaulyShore).Apart from actively touring the country with his stand-up comedy (www.PaulyShore.com) Pauly is working on a documentary of his life that spans the 1960s, ’70s, ’80s and ’90s.