An internationally touring stand-up comedian, actress and writer based in New York City.
and her comedy partner, Corinne Fisher, co-host the critically
acclaimed GUYS WE F*CKED: The Anti Slut-Shaming Podcast in addition to
co-writing their book, FCKED: Being Sexually Explorative and
Self-Confident in a World That’s Screwed, published by Harper One. The
duo has also shared the TEDx Stage and are currently in development to
produce, write and star in a sitcom with Lionsgate and FOX.
has performed as a featured comedian on Comedy Central’s This Is Not
Happening, has appeared on Netflix’s Master of None, TRUTV’s Laff
Tracks, and has been written up in Vogue, The New York Times, Mother
Jones, and The Huffington Post to name a few.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**