Originally from Bu ffalo, NY, Maddy Smith is steadily making her mark on
the male-dominated NYC stand-up scene. Joking from the center, she
roasts anything or anyone both from the stage and on her girls-only
podcast “That Time of The WEEK.” Maddy gained national notoriety for
skewering folks as a castmember of MTV’s “Wild N Out” for the past 5
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**