Stand-up comic and Emmy-nominated writer (Saturday Night Live) SAM JAY can currently be seen on
HBO’s Pause with Sam Jay, a weekly late-night series on which she serves as Host and Executive
Producer, and is currently in production on its second season. She will next be seen on the upcoming
Peacock series Bust Down. In 2020, she debuted her first one-hour stand up special Sam Jay: 3 in the
Morning on Netflix.
In 2019, Sam made her Netflix debut on The Comedy Lineup and released her album Donna’s
Daughter through Comedy Central Records. Donna's Daughter was produced by Coach Tea and contains
sporadic beats and "skit-like" interludes that make it sound as much like a hip-hop mixtape as it does a
standup record. Also in 2018, Sam wrote for The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards and the MTV Movie &
TV Awards. Sam’s 2018 TV credits include a recurring role on TV Land’s Nobodies and a guest star in
Season 5 of Comedy Central’s Broad City.
In 2017, Sam was a standout of the Just For Laughs: New Faces. She was the host of Ricking Morty, the
Rick and Morty post-show on Adult Swim and she was a cast member of MTV’s SafeWord. Sam made
her late-night television debut on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! and her half-hour stand-up Comedy Central
Presents premiered in 2017 to rave reviews.
Sam was named as one of Variety’s 10 Comics to Watch for 2018 and Comedy Central Comics to Watch
in 2015 and has performed internationally at comedy clubs and festivals including the Vodafone Dublin
Comedy Festival, Bumbershoot Festival, 208 Comedy Festival, New York Comedy Festival, Portland’s
Bridgetown Festival, The Laugh Your Asheville Off Comedy Festival, Boston’s Women In Comedy Festival,
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**